My client is a highly profitable 20 million turnover manufacturing company based in modern offices. They are seeking a Management Accountant to assist the company’s Financial Controller and help supervise a small close-knit team.
The ideal candidate is someone willing to work in a busy and varied position, who has the ability to step up and oversee the accountancy function in the FC’s absence.
- Assist with statutory accounts.
- Help produce monthly management accounts.
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Help supervise junior accounts staff
- Accruals and repayments
- Fixed assets
- Internal and external reporting
- Bank reconciliation
- Assist with cash flow forecasting
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with both internal and external audit queries
- Check/process supplier payment run
To be considered:
- You must have strong debits and credits knowledge
- You must have compiled management accounts for FC review
- You must have strong excel skills (to pivot table level)
- You must be willing to pitch in and work hard, with longer hours sometimes required (i.e, at year end)
- Must have worked in a company that produce/distribute stock
You will be working for a company that look after their employees, with long staff tenure. Basic salary £40,000 p/a. They provide a variety of benefits including a discretionary annual bonus, private healthcare, 25-day holiday allowance, life assurance cover, 9-5 hours, parking available on site. Study support considered if requested
This is an office based role – you must be able to commute to Elstree, Borehamwood.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.