Equal opportunities in recruitment. Ensuring a diverse shortlist for all assignments
Cameron Pink applies a diversity and inclusion policy when working with clients to ensure that the most appropriate shortlist is submitted.
- Candidates are selected based on skills, experience and ability to perform the required tasks. They are not rejected based on age, disability, gender, marriage/civil partnership,, pregnancy/maternity, race, ethnicity, colour, nationality, national origin, religion or sexual
- Cameron Pink actively advertises vacancies on a variety of platforms with the aim to widen the candidate market as much as possible in which we recruit to ensure a diverse talent
- Cameron Pink audit job adverts to speak to a broader range of candidates, gearing language to appeal to the target demographic where
- Cameron Pink work with organisations to optimise their employer brand to appeal to wide talent pools, working to promote existing benefits and values which will appeal to diverse candidates
- Cameron Pink aims to use partners that share similar beliefs and have a diversity policy.
- Consultant interview questions will relate to the requirements of the job only.
- Applicants are short listed solely on the basis of capability