This Privacy Notice tells you what to expect in relation to personal information about you which is collected, handled and processed by Cameron Pink Limited, referred to below as “We”, “Us” and “Our”.
Our Director is the Data Controller.
We acknowledge and agree that any personal data of yours that we handle will be processed in accordance with all applicable data protection laws in force from time to time including the UK GDPR.
Information about you we may collect, hold and process is set out below. Information is collected and processed for finding you a suitable role:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- CV/work history
- Job preferences including role, geographical areas and salary
- Any other work related information you provide, for example, education or training
The information we hold will come from you or a third party who we work with, this might include a Job Board Company, LinkedIn or another Recruitment Agency.
How we use the information
The above information is used to provide our services to you in our capacity as an employment agency. This will be based on your requirements as set out below:
- To match your skill sets with job vacancies.
- To put forward your details to our clients and prospective employers for you to be considered for vacancies.
- To place you with our clients and prospective employers.
- To keep you informed of our latest opportunities.
How we hold the information
All the personal data we have is stored on our database in the UK.
Disclosure of your information
- Your CV and relevant information will be shared or sent to prospective employers. Once you have been offered a job additional information will be provided to them to enable the placement to proceed.
- Our clients will predominately be located inside the UK and very occasionally the EU and beyond.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the EEA unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection or the appropriate safeguards are in place for your rights and freedoms. We will contact you before such a transfer takes place.
We sometimes share your data with other parties including: HMRC, payroll support companies, legal advisors and pre-employment screening companies.
What is the legal basis for processing the information?
The legal basis we rely upon to offer these services to you is “a legitimate business interest”.
A legitimate interest is when we have a business and commercial reason to use your information in conducting and managing our business. We consider and balance any potential impact on you and your legal rights when we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or legal/regulatory obligation).
You currently have the right at any time to ask for a copy of the information about you that we hold in addition to your right to be forgotten. If you would like to make a request for information write to us at the address listed later in this policy.
Retention of your data
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes that we collected it for. This means we will keep your personal data throughout the period of your relationship with us and whilst we are providing you with work finding services, administering a job application and keeping in contact with clients and hiring organisations and after our relationship ends.
Withdrawal of consent
If you no longer wish to receive our services you have the right at any time to request us to delete your personal data from our Candidate database. You can do this by emailing email@example.com or by responding to one of our emails requesting withdrawal of consent.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern with us in the first instance, and if still not satisfied, directly to Information Commissioners Office at www.ico.org.uk/concerns.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to James Emanuel, Cameron Pink Limited, 207 Regent Street, W1B 3HH.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be changed by us at any time.
Information Disclosed to Third Parties
We request that all third-party suppliers confirm that they work within the boundaries of UK GDPR and that any agreements entered are compliant. We assume that the supplier is acting in the capacity of a ‘data processor’.