We are excited to partner a fast growth UK Manufacturing firm in Yorkshire with securing a Financial Controller on a permanent basis.
Strong growth and positive forecasts have culminated in a desire for the company to beef up its finance department and they now look to bring in a seasoned professional that can develop processes, procedures and systems.
Reporting into the board duties will include:
- Deadline driven management reporting
- Accounts to audit standard and auditor liaison
- Review of monthly management accounts
- Be visible throughout the business, build key working relationships with all functional areas
- Point of contact for external partners, banks, property, insurance etc
- Update processes and ensure robust future proof financial controls
- Budgeting and financial strategy
- Leading, managing and developing a finance team of 4 staff
You will be a qualified accountant that holds gravitas and the desire to lead from the front, willing and understanding the need to dig in with more manual tasks when needed. Experience within FMCG or Manufacturing is preferable – understanding cost of sales/stock nuances would be very helpful.
This pivotal role will pay up to £60,000 per annum and comes with 25 days annual leave. Knowing the business and its staff for a couple of years – we consider this a great opportunity to join a small, ambitious company with a friendly and stable team.