A thriving technology business based in Surrey has an exciting opportunity available for a Chief Commercial Officer.
Privately owned by a successful entrepreneur, the company employ great people, and have developed a proven platform and deep sector specific services to create unrivaled solutions that deliver and make a difference. Specifically, they offer an open standard based and all integrated digital platform with deep integration capabilities for unifying critical business systems typically siloed.
This newly created position will oversee the continued development and implementation of company commercial strategies and objectives, defining the organisation’s commercial policies and accelerating growth. It’s envisaged that the successful applicant will have the opportunity to progress as Managing Director once fully established.
Synopsis of duties:
- Develop and implement commercial strategies
- Conduct market research and analysis to create business plans
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships
- Coordinate group marketing, sales and account management teams
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports
- Oversee financial targets and budget
- A previously titled Head of Sales, Sales Director, Commercial Director, CCO or CRO
- In-depth understanding of the technology market, research methods and analysis
- Marketing oversight
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financials
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ideally degree educated
- Located in or within a reasonable commute of Surrey for a hybrid role (3 days in the office)
This position is suited to someone that sees the opportunity in joining a relatively young, but growing SME. A basic salary of up to £110,000 is offered with the expectation of taking home double including on top earnings. The Chairman and Non-Exec team have proven pedigree with public listing and the genuine prospect of earning substantially via share options and directorship is on the table.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.