(If one of the team have contacted you on LinkedIn with this job link – please reply to us via LinkedIn! If you’re not actively looking but know someone that might be interested – please forward them these details).
My client is a small, specialist real estate investor, financier and asset manager, turning over 6m with £150m AUM. Family run, they have a stable, loyal team and a rare vacancy available due to the retirement of the current chief accountant.
The role reports into the Directors and involves the management of all financial and administrative functions within the office, supervising a team of three. It is very much a hands-on accounting role with responsibilities including:
- Secretarial record keeping reporting for numerous entities and dormant companies
- Preparation of financial statements for all entities
- Some FCA regulatory reporting, relatively light touch
- Quarterly management reporting to lenders
- Maintenance of the groups cashflow planning model
- Preparation of a small payroll
The successful candidate will ideally be technically strong, qualifying in practice before moving into commerce. They will be an OME/SME specialist, understanding that small companies require a true team player who is willing and able to muck-in and do whatever tasks are needed.
He or she will be able to show that they can take on responsibility and that they can run an efficient and well-motivated office. They will be looking for a role where they can settle in and be part of a permanent team with a long-term focus.
- Basic £80-85,000 (possibly more an exceptional individual)
- Bonus 20-25% of salary
- Flexible working, 9-5.30 standard hours
- 25 days annual leave
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.