Smart digital technology is set to be at the forefront of the UK’s drive to meet the growing needs of mental health, with the sector set to explode in the coming years. My client, an already successful, award-winning software house have been developing new technologies to meet these needs and are well placed to take a large market share. They are seeking a commercially astute individual to manage a new business venture and product launch – selling digital mental health and wellbeing solutions.
- Understand the products value proposition
- Work closely with the marketing team on campaigns
- Qualify leads and contacting referrals
- Tender and pitch for business when required
- Work with clinicians, understand their requirements and proposing solutions
- Cultivate long-term client relationships
- Manage / maintain client accounts
- Forecast business sales
- Negotiate renewals and contracts
- Produce high-quality reports for clients as well and senior management
- Develop your own networks across the clients organisations
- Hit revenue targets
- Help the CEO grow the business unit, be the “first feet on the ground”
- Have a desire to grow a team
To be considered you will have a working knowledge of NHS liaison, business development, sales management, market access, key account management, training, medical education and key opinion leader development.
You will have extensive contacts with commissioners and clinicians in mental health and dementia, working on a national basis.
This is an amazing opportunity, not only to grow a business and make your mark on a lucrative future proof industry but also to sell solutions beneficial to the population and help those in need.
Starting salary of up to £50k, OTE flexible (north of £100k). Opportunity to work for a well-known successful entrepreneur in a new business venture!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.