Smart digital technology is set to be at the forefront of the UK’s drive to meet the growing needs of mental health, with the sector set to grow substantially in the coming years. My client, an already successful, award-winning software house, deeply embedded in the NHS and healthcare sector, have been developing new technologies to meet these coming needs and are well placed to take a large market share. They are seeking a commercially astute individual to manage a new business venture and product launch – selling digital mental health and wellbeing solutions.
- Help the chairman (a successful entrepreneur who has taken a number of companies to IPO over the years) to grow the business unit, being the “first feet on the ground”
- Productization, and understanding the products value proposition
- Work closely with the marketing team on campaigns
- Tender and pitch for business, working with healthcare frameworks
- Work with clinicians, understand their requirements and proposing solutions
- Qualify leads and contact referrals
- Cultivate long-term client relationships
- Manage / maintain client accounts
- Forecast business sales
- Negotiate renewals and contracts
- Produce high-quality reports for clients as well and senior management
- Develop your own networks across client organisations
- Hit revenue targets
- Have a desire to grow a team
- You will have experience of selling either a digital heath/therapeutic platform, wearable technology, pharma software or care home software.
- You will have a working knowledge of NHS liaison, business development, sales management, market access, key account management, training, medical education and key opinion leader development.
- You will have contacts with either commissioners, clinicians, care homes (ideally but not essential in mental health and dementia), working on a national basis.
This is an amazing opportunity, not only to grow a business and make your mark on a lucrative future proof industry but also to sell solutions beneficial to the population and help those in need.
Starting salary is flexible and can include sizable benefits should you be a success. OTE north of 100k, share options and a generous pension plan. You will also have the opportunity to work for a well-known successful market leader and report directly into C level.
The role will require weekly travel to the company’s head office in Woking, Surrey.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.