An award wining enterprise software solutions company based in Surrey has a new and exciting opportunity for a Training and Solutions Executive on a permanent basis.
You will ensure a diverse customer base receive the very best service and support on CMS and web applications products purchased. This will be achieved by delivering exceptional customer service through ownership and resolution of issues, which will require the ability to think differently and at times outside of ‘tried and tested’ solutions.
You will deliver remote/classroom training and webinars and manage the entire learning cycle, from training needs assessment, to supporting material production.
Main Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Delivery of outstanding customer experience, every time.
- Assume ownership and ensure all inbound and outbound contacts are handled promptly, efficiently and with a high level of professionalism and in line with SLA.
- Liaising with customers to understand requirements and suggesting solutions to address the issues.
- Ensuring that the customer is kept up to date on the progress of any reported issue until resolution
- Liaising with other functions within the business, including the Account Management team, to ensure customer SLAs are met.
- Work as part of the operations team to provide customer solution training, ensuring the customer is achieving the most from their solution.
- To manager, deliver, co-ordinate, monitor and plan training courses and develop training material for all customers especially based on observing the nature and frequency of customer calls.
- Customer training on customer sites anywhere in the UK, by phone or web presentations for between 1 – 10 delegates.
- Responsible for the preparation and provision of customer training materials (online, manuals, e-learning).
- Provide customer feedback from training session and create application enhancement requests where necessary for consideration in the Products roadmap.
- Suggest and up-sell additional product and services as a result of the training session.
The company offer great scope to progress, both to push on into a senior Training Manager role or to take on Client Accounts and use your knowledge to sell new products of which you will be paid bonus on.
This exciting opportunity is open to someone with a background in web applications training. If you can translate technical processes into layman’s terms for end users then apply today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.