An established staircase manufacturer based in Essex that supply made to measure staircases to an established trade customer base are seeking Staircase Surveyors to join their busy team.
The job entails visiting building sites and residential refurbishments throughout London and the South East of England taking detailed measurements and designing staircases to suit the customer’s requirements on site.
We are looking for applicants for permanent employment. Working days are Monday to Friday. Salary £28000 – £35000 depending on experience and negotiable for the right candidate, some of the company’s experienced surveyors earn £40,000 per annum. 28 days paid holiday. A company vehicle is provided for the role along with the relevant measuring kit needed. There will be a period of training alongside one of our Surveyors and you will be expected to travel.
Once trained you will be primarily working in areas all over London and the South East.
Experience & Requirements
It would be helpful if you have worked in the joinery or building industry or have experience working on building sites and or residential refurbishments, but this is not essential as we provide a full training program for the right candidate. Very good mathematical skills are essential. A full driver’s license is required.
- Good customer service skills
- Organised and methodically approach to problem solving
- Able to work alone
- Survey and report on site conditions
- Able to produce 2D sketches by hand
- Liaise with clients, builders and site crews
- Good mathematical skills
- Knowledge of staircase regulations and construction.
- Dealing with and understanding architectural plans and drawings.
- Up to £35,000 p/a starting, scope for a higher salary in the future
- Company car
- Company pension
- Plan your own day, work from home / remote
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.