My client is a fast-paced fintech company driving the digital transformation and automation of the financial services industry. Based on fully integrated software, they create powerful digital experiences provided through a standardized Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) or Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
Headquartered in Europe, the company has over 2000 employees and a presence in the world’s most demanding financial and innovation centres. Due to expansion they are now seeking a Sales Manager in London to help drive further growth in the wealth management and private banking market.
- Collaboration with product management; supporting product definition based on identified market requirements
- Collaboration with marketing; co-ordination of a marketing calendar and participating in various sales & marketing events
- Acquire and assess sales opportunities, including identification and proper coverage of buying centre members and stakeholders
- Implement a successful sales strategy for designated sales projects and support definition of business cases for prospective clients
- Reach sales targets by initiating and managing sales projects until the conclusion of contracts with new clients
- Coordinate and organise meetings with prospective clients as well as internal resources; prepare and hold presentations and workshops
- Coordinate the activity of various stakeholders (e.g. implementation, service and software partners) in sales projects
- Collaborate with pre-sales to prepare offers and answer proposals
- Follow the defined sales engagement process
To be considered:
- You will require complex deal structuring experience including lift outs of technology and operations
- Extensive experience working in sales management including demonstrable track record of profitable deal closure
- Relevant experience in – front/middle and back office systems and services in the wealth management and private banking space
- Excellent presentation and proposal skills
- Willingness to travel
My client offers goes above and beyond with their benefits and reward schemes on top of a competitive basic salary, healthcare and bonus. In addition, they provide flexible working, casual dress, a personal training budget, open-plan ultra-modern office surroundings, dedicated dining area, fantastic office perks including pool, table tennis and foosball tables! A discounted gym membership, parking, secure bicycle racks and shower facilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.