Our client is a highly innovative, multi award winning integrated digital solutions provider. Due to continued growth they now require an experienced Marketing Manager to build upon their early success – reporting into their executive team in an autonomous role – executing the groups digital strategy and being solely responsible for increasing sales through marketing.
This opportunity is expected to offer a high amount of variety. Duties will include:
- Identifying target audiences and devising communication strategies including digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Writing, editing and presenting content;
- Oversight of SEO/SEM, email, social media campaigns;
- Optimising landing pages and user funnels to achieve best customer journey;
- A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Using Google Analytics and other appropriate tools;
- Utilising ad serving tools;
- Optimising Google AdWords campaigns;
- Using Excel, Adobe Creative Suite, Word, Outlook and CRM and CMS systems;
- Being analytical and data-driven with your thinking;
- Using Salesforce to build and report on pipeline of leads, opportunities and customer lists;
- Having a good understanding of sales promotion and direct marketing strategies to drive lead generation and ultimately pipeline growth;
You will be required to have a strong grasp of the latest marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns within a software company from concept to execution. You will have driven lead generation in a previously by arranging targeted events, through social media and working closely with the sales team to create and promote targeted content.
This role will pay £40-45k per annum plus benefits, with a substantial opportunity to develop your position as the company continues to prosper.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.