My client delivers a massive range of high-quality enterprise level digital transformation solutions build across a wide range of software products. This includes customer portals, intranets, websites, micro-sites, online collaboration solutions and complex business process workflows.
Due to expansion, they are seeking an engaging and reliable software trainer, who has a background in teaching people how to use web application software — and preferably web content management systems.
The successful individual will be adept at designing training courses, creating appropriate training materials, and delivering them in the most effective way — both through an e-Learning platform, and “in person” (remotely at present, of course).
- Validate new software features or solutions from a usability and robustness point of view;
- Use this validation to design training courses for the features, in the context of web content and broader digital transformation delivery;
- Write training materials – eLearning Courses, and for direct custom delivery to customers;
- Provide feedback to the Product Board on any recurring issues that customers might have;
- Provide additional revenues through content upload for customers when required;
- Be involved in Alpha and Beta testing of new releases;
- Assist with frontline support as necessary especially around “how do I” issues;
- Act as an overflow with content related services/issues such as delivering strategy and upload.
Pretty essential to be considered:
- Designing training courses for web application software;
- Training on Content Management Systems (CMS) at an enterprise level, e.g. Joomla, Drupal, Sitecore, Umbraco (although we will consider experience in WordPress and similar) — CMS experience is a must;
- Writing training materials — for online courses, e Learning, and for direct delivery to customers.
The core of my client is its people, a significant number of whom have been with the company for a decade and more, and who provide the company’s motive force. My client is looking for people who understand that their progression is intrinsically linked to the growth of the business — and that succeeding in their job drives that growth.
- Competitive base salary;
- Generous Workplace Pension Scheme;
- Generous Death in Service Life Cover;
- Eligibility for equity participation (Share Options) following the completion of qualification period;
- A meritocracy with real opportunities to have your voice heard and to develop within the team — including helping to shape the future direction of our products;
- True organic potential for career progression through company expansion;
- Opportunity to work for a multi award winning business, who have held an investor in people since 2017
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.