My client, a global music education institution, currently undergoing rapid and exciting digital transformation, is seeking a Social Media super star with experience of managing their worldwide online presence. You must have knowledge of social media best practice, an ability to plan and deliver global campaigns.
Taking social media engagement to the next level – you will be responsible for activating engagement with the company’s global audience (children, teachers and parents). You’ll schedule and manage campaigns as well as monitor and analyse response. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and capable self-starter who can adapt with ease to create content that represents the vast range of their products and services to agreed timelines and budgets. You will need to be experienced across all platforms, with a great track record in channel and campaigns management, as well as proven stakeholder management.
Sound good? If you tick the below boxes then apply today:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong track record of managing social media channels and effective campaigns
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms and analytical tools
- Ability to keep up to speed with and adapt to the latest innovations in social
- Media and new digital technologies, and manage business and consumer expectations as a result
- Experience of developing and working within visual and verbal brand guidelines
- Strong copy writing experience (on and offline) – for the web and social media, and in other settings such as speeches and presentations
Whats on offer:
- Circa £33,000 per annum
- 20-25+ days of annual leave (depending on role and length of service)
- Christmas closure days
- Career breaks
- Flexible working arrangements (e.g. start early finish early)
- Employee assistance programme (e.g. access to counselling services)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Interest-free loan to purchase a season ticket or bicycle
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Discounts on products
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.