A unique opportunity has arisen, working for a London based Professional Services firm that help fast growth and established Nordic companies with getting a foothold in the UK – supporting them across the board, be it for one year or ten years – until they are established enough to move services in house.
This role sits within finance and will:
- Proactively oversee a small team ensuring their delivery of bookkeeping, management accounting and financial administration services with a strong focus on client service.
- Have responsibility its own portfolio of clients, working strategically, as a small to medium enterprise in-house Financial Controller would.
- Join the management team in networking events, client meetings (UK and ad hoc overseas) and with new business proposals.
Although not an Accountancy Practice, this role has comparable duties that would be carried out in one. Therefore, ideally you will:
- Have experience working in an accountancy firm, managing clients and working to deadlines.
- Have experience managing a team, delegating workloads.
- Be technically sound and ideally ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Have a desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Be customer service driven.
- Have strong communication and presentation skills.
- Have an entrepreneurial streak, improve processes and help grow the company.
- Have a Nordic or German language skill (would be ideal but by no means required).
You will be joining a inclusive organisation, capable of offering a stimulating environment in which to accelerate your career in finance. The company pride themselves on providing a sociable and fun environment for all its employees. Perks include a generous budget for team lunches, parties or for you to hang out with colleagues, access to a well-being & lifestyle platform, including eating advice, exercise routines, gym membership discounts and office yoga!
Post pandemic it is envisaged you will be allowed to split office and home working evenly. The role can either be based in the company’s Westminster or Warwick Offices.
£45,000-55,000 plus bonus and benefits
Apply today for full job spec.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.