The client is a fast growing, private equity backed, marketing technology firm. They have ambitious plans for continued growth of 30% per annum. They now require a talented Analyst to contribute to the development of the business and support senior management with decision making.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to be an integral part of the business expansion, growing into a Head of/VP of FP&A in time.
- Providing commercial analysis and insight to stakeholders, supporting leadership with risk mitigation
- Undertake variance analysis of business performance and key cost drivers helping management make informed decision
- Working with big data-sets and linking the information together
- Using advanced excel, Power BI and Sequel software
- Extract and manipulate financial data from systems to produce reports
- Work with different different departments, including sales teams relevant to your division to enhance profitability and future business opportunities
- Translating complex financial outcomes to senior financial and non-financial stakeholders through both oral and written communication.
The company are pitching for an extremely high calibre part qualified or qualified Analyst keen to grow with the company. Whilst open on sector background, technology sector business experience would be advantageous.
You should have a track record in financial and business analysis, ideally using the systems mentioned above.
Circa £50,000-£60,000 per annum
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.