- Manage the entire sales cycle from start to finish
- Research companies and the industry to understand the relevant issues that are making businesses uncertain about the decisions that they should be making, the challenges that they are facing, and the solutions that they need.
- Learn and communicate the groups value proposition
- Present and demonstrating their solutions to C-level executives, building relationships with key stakeholders, and negotiating complex agreements.
- Sell into the public sector space, be willing to mentor and train junior team members
You will be considered if you are:
- Experienced in selling relevant complex software solutions (this includes 30-250k deals in either: CMS, CRM, collaboration, document management, BPA, intranet)
- A hungry and energetic sales professional looking to expand their sales career
- Accustomed to working and taking pride in achieving daily, weekly and monthly targets whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Able and willing to generate new business, demonstrate, qualify, propose, negotiate and close deals
What you will get
- Competitive base salary & great commission scheme (average team member is on £40-50k basic with £80-100k OTE)
- Uncapped commission, unlimited earning potential, sales development, and mentorship
- The opportunity to work in a company voted globally as one it the “best 100 workplaces to watch”
- A meritocracy, with real opportunities to rapid career development
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.