Keywords: technology, software, SaaS, digital transformation, sales, business development
Do you want to be part of a market-leading, established and successful organisation, fuelled by a start-up attitude and entrepreneurial nature?
Due to exceptional growth my client, based in Woking, is on the lookout for a talented and committed sales professional who has a passion for technology and experience of selling software solutions.
- Consultatively sell a high-performance online collaboration and messaging platform into mid-large sized organisations. Managing a sales cycle from start to finish.
- Work with and assist marketing with intelligent lead generation campaigns, following up with potential customers identified.
- Contact the company’s current customer base, account manage and expand usage of the product (“land and expand”)
- Research prospective clients and their industries to understand the relevant issues that are making businesses uncertain about the decisions that they should be making, the challenges that they are facing, and the solutions that they need.
- Learn and communicate the products “value proposition”
- Present and demonstrate the solution to key stakeholders within organisations
- Negotiate agreements, assist with onboarding and e-learning
- Be a “digital native” with a genuine interest for new technology
- Have 1-2 years SaaS / software sales experience
- Be hungry and energetic sales professional looking to expand their career
- Be accustomed to working and taking pride in achieving daily, weekly and monthly targets whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Able and willing to cold call, demonstrate, qualify, propose, negotiate and close deals
What you will get
- Competitive base salary (25-30k) & uncapped commission scheme (50-60k OTE)
- Unlimited earning potential, sales development, and mentorship
- The opportunity to work in a company voted globally as one it the “50 best workplaces to watch”
- A meritocracy, with real opportunities to rapid career development
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.