A long established heritage UK brand that specialise in classic and contemporary clothing, bespoke tailoring, knitwear and accessories are now recruiting a Sales Associate to join their retail team on a permanent basis. Main responsibilities will be to maximise the sales of the company and to assist in the smooth running of the stores.
Responsibilities (primary but not limited to):
- Providing knowledgeable, professional and efficient service to customers visiting the store. Developing and fostering relationships with new and existing clients.
- Responsibility for ensuring efficient administration of client enquires, client follow up, order taking and order processing.
- Maintaining good communications with the other departments, store locations and warehouse.
- Assist in the implementation of High Store Standards ensuring the presentation of the store is immaculate, helping with visual merchandising.
- Assist the store manager in ensuring displays reflect stock availability and constantly striving to increase sales by managing the displays.
- Attending staff meetings.
- Assist in general administration.
- A year + working in luxury retail an absolute must
- Experience in a tailors / tailoring, using a tape measure a real bonus!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.