Cameron Pink is excited to exclusively partner a multi-award winning, entrepreneurial SaaS and Digital Transformation firm as they look to expand their sales team due to substantial growth.
They are seeking an enthusiastic, driven and successful Account Manager who will take ownership of warm customer accounts and be responsible for all aspects of the customer relationship including, renewing contracts and generating up-sell opportunities.
The role will be fast-paced and dynamic, involving:
• Meeting the budgeted sales targets
• Creating, executing and maintaining account plans for your portfolio of customers
• Identifying new opportunities by targeting existing contacts and establishing relevant contacts in different areas of the business
• Visiting customers 2-3 days a week
• Managing the entire sales cycle from start to finish
• Presenting and demonstrating solutions to C-level executives, building relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation, and negotiating complex agreements.
To be considered your CV will provide insight into a successful career of account management and sales in a SaaS/software solutions organisation (ideally website/CMS). You will be target focused and energetic with exceptional relationship building skills.
Basic salary is flexible depending on your background but it’s estimated someone applying with 3 years account management experience will be paid £40-45,000 per annum. All sales staff currently take home double their basic via a very competitive uncapped commission scheme.
Apply now to find out more.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.