Our client is a highly innovative, multi award winning integrated digital solutions provider. Founded with the aim of using cutting edge technologies in order to make a positive impact on people’s lives — and this is as true today as when they were founded 15 years ago.
Due to continued growth they now require an experienced Product Manager, from a tech/software background, to build upon their early success. This will be a hands-on role, driving the product roadmap, gathering requirements from customers and prospects, craft specifications, and ensuring the software is delivered that meets requirements, and materials are produced that drive sales.
Role & Responsibilities
- To ensure that the business continues to deliver products that delight customers and emphasise their unique selling points:
- Research the latest developments in the technical landscape;
- Research competitor offerings, pricing models and deployment strategies;
- Research developments in the markets in which the business currently operates, or might wish to operate in in the future;
- Distill research into on-going strategy documents for discussion by the Board and Product Board;
- Blend research and ideas into requirements specifications for the Development function;
- Drive the validation of assumptions through engagement with champion customers and other appropriate consultants;
- Ensure the timely delivery of products that meet the intended market need;
- Ensure that everyone has an excellent working knowledge of the product capabilities and how they meet the market need;
- Drive knowledge transfer through all teams, both intra-team and inter-team;
- Provide pre-sales support to the Sales function where required, and especially where it supports the research remit;
- Ensure that the Sales function is delivering suitable messages effectively to prospective and existing customers;
- Ensure that all company members are familiar with these strategic messages through the provision of suitable materials and training;
- Work with the Customer Solutions function to ensure the most effective use of product features in meeting customer requirements;
- Communicate innovations in the deployment of existing features and release of new ones to all teams;
- Maintain materials and database resources to reflect customer adaptations to support efficient future provision;
- Most importantly! Provide knowledge, messages and materials to ensure that all product lines are sold effectively.
- The core of the company is its people, a significant number of whom have been with the business for a decade and more, and who provide the company’s motive force. My client is looking for someone who understands that their progression is intrinsically linked to the growth of the company — and that succeeding in their job drives that growth. You will have the chance to suggest ideas, up-skill, and become a crucial part of the team. As the company grows, the scope for career progression will too.
- Competitive base salary, dependent on experience;
- Generous Workplace Pension Scheme;
- Generous Death in Service Life Cover;
- Eligibility for equity participation (Share Options) following the completion of qualification period;
- A meritocracy with real opportunities to have your voice heard and to develop within the team;
- True organic potential for career progression through company expansion.
- Work for a multi award winning company and one that holds an Investors in People since 2017
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.