My client is an award-winning tech firm based in impressive offices a short walk from London Bridge. They have over a decade of experience tackling complex digital problems and finding smart solutions for enterprise clients. They are keen to develop further their Microsoft offering by recruiting a skilled Microsoft Solutions Consultant that can package up consultancy and technical services, taking them to market.
The role will initially focus on winning new business logos, putting together tenders, proposals and pitches. However, you will then go on to manage accounts won, overseeing delivery of projects and long-term strategic account management. The position will also involve helping develop the company’s Microsoft relationship, leveraging their collateral and forging a strong working partnership. There’s genuine scope to grow this proposition out, building a team and being rewarded further financially.
- Plan and execute sales based on leads from Tenders, Marketing qualified Leads and referrals
- Work with sales and the marketing team to monitor activities and recognise Sales campaign opportunities
- Collaborate with all staff across the company, to win new work and keep clients happy
- Cultivate long-term client relationships
- Control all aspects of account management, including close contact with the client and financial accountability
- Produce accurate revenue forecasts for new and existing clients
- Create, develop and own strategic and tactical plans to help your clients achieve their objectives
- Negotiate project renewals and contracts
- Produce high-quality reports for your clients as well as reports and presentations to senior management and proposals/pitches to prospective clients
- Develop relationships with our strategic partners and third parties
- Listen to the needs of the market and clients and share your knowledge internally
- Develop your own networks across the client organisation
- Take advantage of all opportunities to network with industry peers and prospective clients
- Clearly communicate client and budget issues to senior management
- Work with the marketing department to promote our achievements
- Forge a strong working relationship with Microsoft, harnessing their collateral to further develop the company’s offering
- Secure and exceed revenue targets
- Experience in working for a Microsoft partner and in selling Microsoft Solutions
- Experience with both business development and client account management
- Impeccable communication and organisation skills
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing, presentation and communications skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships;
- Self-starter with high level of self-motivation.
- Up to £55k dependent on experience
- OTE c £70K
- Up to 25 days holiday per annum
- Flexibility to work from home a day or two a week
- 5 training days per year covered by the company
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology
- Quarterly team events
- Private healthcare
- Potential to progress quickly into a managerial position
- Weekly lunches covered by the CEO
This is a small company with 35 individuals. They have a bright, vibrant and diligent team. Every individual who joins the business has their very own development programme and promotion is actively encouraged. Most of their staff have been with the company for over 5-10 years which speaks to the positive and constructive culture.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.