Our client is a highly innovative, multi award winning integrated digital solutions provider. Founded with the aim of using cutting edge technologies to make a positive impact on people’s lives — and this is as true today as when they were founded 15 years ago.
Due to continued growth, they now require a Marketing Manager to build upon their early success. This will be both a strategic and a hands-on role, helping the business sell its software.
Role & Responsibilities
- Product marketing experience, defining target markets and value propositions. Positioning and sales enablement.
- Devising communication strategies including digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Writing, editing and presenting content;
- Oversight of digital channels and campaigns;
- Optimising landing pages and user funnels to achieve best customer journey;
- A/B and multivariate experiments;
- Using Google Analytics and other appropriate tools;
- Utilising ad serving tools;
- Optimising Google AdWords campaigns;
- Using Excel, Adobe Creative Suite, HubSpot, Word, Outlook and CRM and CMS systems;
- Being analytical and data-driven with your thinking;
- Having a good understanding of sales promotion and direct marketing strategies to drive lead generation and ultimately pipeline growth;
- The key thing here is that the person should have a worked in marketing for a company that sells complex, multifaceted software solutions. A knowledge of product marketing as part of your role (or previous roles) is also important.
- The core of the company is its people, a significant number of whom have been with the business for a decade and more, and who provide the company’s motive force. My client is looking for someone who understands that their progression is intrinsically linked to the growth of the company — and that succeeding in their job drives that growth. You will have the chance to suggest ideas, up-skill, and become a crucial part of the team. As the company grows, the scope for career progression will too.
- Competitive base salary, dependent on experience;
- Generous Workplace Pension Scheme;
- Generous Death in Service Life Cover;
- Eligibility for equity participation (Share Options) following the completion of qualification period;
- A meritocracy with real opportunities to have your voice heard and to develop within the team;
- True organic potential for career progression through company expansion.
- Work for a multi award winning company and one that holds an Investors in People since 2017
Working remotely permitted but you must be willing to go into the office (near Woking station) a couple of days a week.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.