My client is an award-winning digital agency based in a chic London South Bank offices. 35 staff and growing they have a decade of experience partnering Umbraco, Sitecore and Microsoft, tackling tackling complex digital problems and finding smart solutions for a broad spectrum of enterprise clients. They have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced marketeer looking for a role with both autonomy and creativity to join their team. You must have 3+ years’ extensive experience with digital marketing for both brand awareness and lead generation. You should also be comfortable working across a range of marketing and content management systems, and ideally HubSpot, Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Report into the Head of Sales and Marketing
- Lead all digital marketing activities for the business
- Develop messaging and positioning that differentiates the agency from others in the market
- Manage the website and online content to help lead generation and business development
- Manage all marketing go-to-market activities for new campaign launches
- Build and develop customer testimonials and case studies
- Lead the development of sales and marketing collateral
- Oversee a Marketing Exec and guide Junior Account Executives to execute your strategy
- Create content to engage with potential customers and partners (e.g., blogs, whitepapers)
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- 3+ years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Strong knowledge of B2B marketing across multiple channels
- Experience managing social media campaigns
- Experience of creating engaging online content
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Understand how to tailor content and tactics to drive conversions
- Strong communication skills, including writing copy and an eye for design
Location and hours
This role is full time, Monday to Friday 9-6. You will initially be required to work in the company’s London Bridge offices. However, when settled in your role (3+ months), there is the optional opportunity for more hybrid working.
- £40-50,000 per annum, possibly up to £55,000 if from the SME technology sector and exceptional !
- Candidates considered on a part time or full time basis
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- 5 days paid training per year
- Weekly staff lunch
- Quarterly social events and regular pub nights with a friendly team
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Access to company flat in Lake Como!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.