We have a fantastic opportunity available for a seasoned Management Accountant to join an expanding Private Educational Institution with head offices in the West End of London. Reporting into the Financial Controller this varied role will entail producing sets of monthly management accounts for a group of schools.
- Produce management accounts, explain variance to budget, provide commentary on KPI’s
- Assisting with consolidating of Group accounts
- Enter monthly nominal ledger journals for payroll, accruals, prepayments, deferred income, depreciation, adjustments etc.
- Schedule and reconcile all balance sheet accounts monthly (including fixed asset register)
- Ad hoc analysis work as required
- Assist with business partnering non finance staff
- Deal with any HMRC and regulatory issues as required
- Provide information as required for auditors and other advisors
- Qualified by experience or ACCA, ACA OR CIMA qualified
- Strong in use of MS Excel (pivot tables and look ups)
- Experienced in the use of accounting software (training will be given)
- Good general accounting knowledge e.g. understands debits and credits, P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Willingness to travel very occasionally to the schools
Salary and Benefits
- £45,000 – £50,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave
- 3% employee 8% employer pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Hours 9-5 Monday to Friday
- Study support considered for those that want to complete exams
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.