A privately owned worldwide Consultancy Firm which is head-quartered in the UK has a newly created position available for a Senior Management Accountant, that will replace the current, long standing Financial Controller – who is looking to retire, reducing their hours gradually over the next 12 months.
You will initially bolster the finance team, familiarizing yourself with the business whilst providing input into a multitude of process and system updates scheduled.
Applications from seasoned Management Accountants or Financial Controllers are welcome, ideally 5-10 years post qualified. To match this vacancy, you will need the following experience:
- Reconciling accounts for multiple entities
- Assisting junior members of staff (i.e. sales ledger and cash management)
- Experience working in a company with overseas entities
- Consolidating sets of management accounts
- Statutory accounts and reporting
- A treasury focus, overseeing high volumes of bank accounts, FX
- Improving outdated processes and procedures
- Systems implementation exposure
- Team management (5-10 staff)
- Some exposure to employees resistant to change
You will become one of the key employees within the business and the position can (at times) be quite demanding, so you must be dedicated! The company is looking for role stability and somebody who is prepared to have long term tenure in the position.
- Circa £60,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Annual bonus of circa 10%, discretionary
- Pension, 5-10% employer contribution
- Health and life insurance
Offices are based in South East London, a 10-minute walk from Sidcup station. The role is possibly better suited to a driver with parking available on site.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.