We are excited to represent a well-renowned, 100-year-old, heritage brand in their search for a Management Accountant. This prestigious family owned organisation needs extra support with management reporting for several of their subsidiary companies and have therefore created this new position on a permanent basis.
Working in a team circa 10 staff, reporting into the Finance Manager you will have responsibility for the following tasks:
- Preparation from prime records of subsidiary management accounts on either Sage or Navision.
- balance sheet reconciliations
- revenue reconciliations and analysis
- Agreement of intercompany balances between companies
- Liaising with internal and external accountants.
Wages posting but not preparation
- Potentially commissions calculations
- VAT return calculations and filing
- Ad hoc assisting AP/AR with chasing of some customers and payments of creditors
- Reconciliation of payable and receivables accounts
- Potential travel to various sites as needed (rare)
This is a cracking company to work for and a real challenge for the right individual. Benefits include 25 days holiday plus your birthday off. season ticket loan, life assurance, pension, discounted gym membership, company staff discounts, private medical cover after 12 months, study support considered if required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.