My client is a fast growth, website developer and digital agency – a one stop shop for all the tools small business needs to grow. They are currently signing up 3,500 businesses every day and operate in the UK, Spain, France, USA, Mexico, India, and Brazil and are growing their global presence continuously.
They are now looking to add to their finance team as the company rapidly grows after a successful fund raise. This role would suit candidates with 2-3 years of management accounting experience who are looking for the next “hands-on” challenge in their development as they will be exposed to varied responsibilities.
This is a full-time position, office hours are 9-6pm and the company are based in a plush Kensington Olympia based offices with free gym and other perks.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Producing monthly management accounts and narratives
- Take ownership of accruals and prepayments
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Preparing and review of quarterly VAT returns to be submitted to external accountants.
- Ensure sales are reported and processed weekly
- Review payment runs prepared by junior accountant
- Review and ensure accuracy of the entries of the junior accountant
- Produce weekly cash flow forecasts
- Mentor development of junior accountant
- Suggest improvements to processes and financial reports
- Assist with preparation of R&D Tax Credit claims
- Support the Finance Controller in ad-hoc projects including board and investor reports
- Keen attention to detail and desire to progress in role
- 2-3 years experience in a management accountant role
- A “hands-on” attitude as the work will be varied
- Prior experience of working in a start-up or rapid growth company advantageous
- Experience of managing people advantageous
- Experience in monthly subscription services preferable
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy in a fast paced environment
- Inquisitive nature, keen to understand the business
- Strong Excel and communicative skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.