Established in 1997 and based in London, my client has over two decades of experience tackling complex digital problems and finding smart solutions. Being a digital agency, they build, maintain, and improve websites. They also partner Microsoft and have a deep knowledge of SharePoint, Teams and the whole 365 suite, offering consultancy and bespoke services.
Due to continued growth, they have a newly created role available for a Marketing Executive and are seeking a candidate that’s creative, hardworking and passionate; with the desire to help the company implement, optimize and run comprehensive marketing plans in line with the business’s strategic goals and objectives.
What will you do?
From day one, you’ll be an integral part of the team. On your first day, you’ll meet the Marketing Manager and the rest of the team. You’ll be shown the ropes and given the tools you need to get started on your successful career at the agency.
As you settle in, you will manage the marketing effort. Although you’ll begin under supervision and guidance, you must be ambitious and someone who wants to take on responsibility.
- Control all aspects of the marketing effort, including writing blogs, case studies, running webinars and attending events
- Segment the market and propose a strategy for each profile
- Help establish the company profile via the website it’s technology partnerships
- Manage social media accounts
- Assess online and live events with a view to recommending those that would get maximum ROI from
- Work closely with the Sales team to bring in new business for the company
Are you right for the job?
- You’re a recent graduate and interested in exploring the technology industry
- You’re creative and communicative
- You enjoy working within a team of clever people to come up with innovative solutions to business problems
- You’re a talented writer and would enjoy writing blogs about the technology industry
- You’re proactive and have a desire to learn
What will you need?
- 2:1 or above (ideally in a relevant subject, ideal is English!)
- Relevant sales or marketing experience
- Impeccable communication and organisation skills
- An ability to bring and convey knowledge and a keen hunger for learning
- Up to 25 days holiday per annum
- 5 training days per year covered by the company
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology
- Quarterly team events
- Private healthcare
- Potential to progress quickly with your career
- Weekly lunches covered by the CEO
This is a small company with 35 individuals. They have a bright, vibrant and diligent team. Every individual who joins the business has their very own development programme and promotion is actively encouraged. Most of their staff have been with the company for over 5-10 years which speaks to the positive and constructive culture.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.