My client is a world leader in design and technology. Due to expansion, their small but fast-growing UK office has a new and exciting opportunity available for a HR and Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of Finance and HR, you must be prepared to work autonomously and make the position your own:
- Handling all new employee references, contracts of employment and inductions
- Ensuring accurate filing of confidential information, hard files, and files on HR software
- Administering employee letters and documents, resignation letters, addendum to contracts, salary increases and reports in a timely manner and others
- Ensure HR software accurately reflects current staff conditions and details. This includes inputting starters and leavers, contractual amendments, change of details, annual leave and recording of sicknesses and other leave
- First point of contact for employer relations and providing day-to-day advice to managers and employees on general HR related queries, requests and Policies and Procedures, escalating more complex issues to management.
- Administration of the company the company pension scheme and private healthcare scheme.
- Oversight of the company staff handbook.
- Payroll preparation by providing relevant data into the payroll system (absences, bonus, leavers, SSP, SMP etc)
- Assist in formal meetings, such as employee disciplinarians and grievances.
- Fleet management, fuel cards and insurance.
- HR administration experience an absolute must
- Payroll admin for outsourced payroll highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, assertive, and keen to work in a fast-moving environment
- Outstanding organizational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a strong member in the team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi-tasking, and manage time to meet strict deadlines
- Strong understanding for confidentiality as well as high accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and ability to implement organisational change
- Private healthcare
- Annual bonus
- Hours 9-5, based in the office with parking available on site
- 25 days annual leave
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.