We have an amazing opportunity available for an experienced Financial Controller/Head of Finance to join a small, dynamic, fun and fast-growing Creative Agency based in central London. This will be a wide-ranging and hands-on role, pivotal in helping the business grow and in supporting the SMT.
To be considered you will need to have considerable experience in small to medium sized businesses, ideally media/consultancy firms, where turnover has been between 2 and 10 million. You’ll be comfortable with having a prominent and wide remit within a business.
- Direct line management of a small team
- Oversee monthly management accounts & consolidation
- Monthly variance reporting to budget
- Manage year end process for annual financial statements
- Prepare cash flow forecast
- Annual budgeting process, track & refine
- Manage monthly payroll and pensions
- Statutory returns
- Communicate directly with external accountants & lawyers
- Development & design of reporting board packs
You will be:
- A brilliant communicator
- Able to explain finance matters in simple terms to the team
- Hands on ready to swap between tasks as and when required
- Super organised, able to work well in a team or alone, managing your own workload
- Background in a similar company, dealing with creatives would be ideal!
- Qualified academically, CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- £70,000 per annum
- Hybrid working
- Career advancement, FD opportunity in time
- Fast paced, fun and energetic company with a friendly culture
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.