My client is leading European manufacturing and fit out company based in Hertfordshire. They are recruiting a finance manager for their profitable 12 million turnover UK subsidiary. Reporting into the managing director (and working closely with the group finance function overseas) this will be a pivotal role role within the company.
- Advising the UK management team on all finance related issues
- The production of forecasts and budgets
- The production of company year-end financial reporting and liaison with the auditors
- Management of the finance team, ensuring they are suitably trained and experienced for their roles
- Management of the company’s working capital
- Management of the company’s payroll and associated records
- Delivery of enhancements and further developments to the current ERP systems
- Ensure compliance with all relevant tax and other legislation
- Management of the company’s pension scheme (for current employees)
- Responding to all requests from group for financial information
- Maintenance of the company finance quality procedures
- Completion of any company financial returns (ONS etc.)
- Qualified accountant
- 5+ years’ experience in finance management roles including managing a team
- Ideally a FC working for a subsidiary of a larger group
- Experience with system implementations
- Experience of working in a manufacturing company
- Strong excel skills
£65,000 basic salary + benefits (performance bonus 4-8k, car, private health + pension). 9-5.30 hours. 25 days annual leave.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.