Cameron Pink is excited to represent exclusively an entrepreneurial award winning Digital Technology agency in their search for a strategically minded Head of Digital (UX). This is an exciting time to join as the company looks set for growth with ambitions of an IPO within 5 years. The opportunity will pay between £60,000-£80,000 (possibly more for someone already at Director level) plus benefits and equity participation options.
Working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, you will be responsible for managing a fast growing team and all creative company output including digital and off-line projects. You will be involved in all aspects of the business including strategic direction, project delivery, sales, account management and client relations.
Key Skills Required
- Agency background
- In-depth and working knowledge of UX/CX best practices
- Stakeholder engagement workshop authoring and facilitation (Information Architecture, User Journey mapping etc)
- Confident and engaging public speaker
- Exceptional client relation and communication skills
- Able to lead and be confident in pitching/sales environments
- Project management and man-management capabilities
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Deep creative design skills including website design and print design. With knowledge of Adobe suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Some knowledge of front-end development (implementation and best practice – LESS, jQuery and web accessibility)
- Working knowledge and skills in Motion Graphics and video editing
Similar job titles: Creative Director, Head of Digital, Head of UX, Head of Design, Head of Customer Experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.