Cameron Pink is excited to recruit for an established yet entrepreneurial Designer and Distributor based in Manchester. Turning over 20 million with 165 staff they have a newly created vacancy available for a Head of Sales, with scope with the role to grow into a Sales Director or Commercial Director.
The role will ensure enthusiastic leadership, motivating and inspiring 16 selling staff in all wholesale channels and key accounts to ensure they deliver the targeted sales growth and provide a great customer experience that reflects the Brand.
- Work with senior management to set the Sales strategy which will define where the company wants to be in the future in relation to sales and how it will get there.
- Specify and control the Sales budget needed to deliver agreed sales revenue (staff levels/ salary and incentives/ commission/ bonus/ travel expenses etc)
- Recruit, train and develop a dynamic sales team that embodies the brand and delivers results.
- Manage and motivate the teams to deliver sustained, increased profitable sales from existing accounts providing excellent service and building long term client relationships.
- Use all available data and reporting systems to accurately track performance, forecast sales, set appropriate targets and identify risks and opportunities.
- Regularly check all sales individual’s performance tracker KPIS and manage accordingly.
- Create a dynamic trading platform in collaboration with the Merchandising and Marketing Managers to form sales/ promotional plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
- Understand the specific needs of the varying customer groups and ensure relevant service levels, support and messaging is in place
- Constantly balance the sales margin with the cash requirements of the business
- Be well informed about the gift market to ensure the company can keep up to date with products and competitors and as such represent the customer on the Range planning team, both on a national scale and international scale.
To be considered you will have:
- Held a senior sales position within a similar sized company 10-50m
- Supervised 10-20 sales staff, UK and ideally some overseas
- Experience of assessing and improving sales and account management
- Exposure to marketing and trade calendar planning
- Exposure to product critical path planning
The company are open minded on remuneration (especially if the individual is from a competitor and ticks all boxes) but have instructed circa £80,000 plus bonus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.