A fast-growing fintech firm based in central London are seeking an experienced Head of Operations on a permanent basis. Reporting into the board of directors your primary responsibility will be to execute the company’s short and long-term sales and marketing plans with the aim of creating maximum value for stakeholders.
- To be a creative analytical problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is results-oriented
- Drive sales forecasting, enabling the business to understand Sales and Marketing funnels from top to bottom
- Partner with stakeholders to develop processes, policies and best-in-class systems for scalable growth
- Design and implement best-in-class tools and solutions to ensure efficient and effective business processes
- Identify operational inefficiencies and drive cross-functional improvement initiatives
- Work with and support various stakeholders to analyse business needs, elicit requirements and design solutions that enable the business to achieve its objectives, improve user experience, and drive system adoption
- Act as the centre of excellence for spreadsheet analysis, modelling and dashboarding
- Provide on-site support ensuring stability of existing products and adoption of technology solutions
- Serve as an agent of change and drive effective communication to all business stakeholders
- Establish and grow relationships with cross-functional partners (i.e. finance)
- Assist with Sales Enablement, including documenting workflows and delivering in-person trainings to a variety of teams
- Identify, document, communicate and enforce standard business processes
Required skills and experience:
- Salesforce and HubSpot experience
- Excellent spreadsheet/analytical skills – experience data modelling and dashboarding
- Ability to deeply interrogate and manipulate data
- Present solutions to senior stakeholders
- 10+ years in a senior Sales and Business Operations management position
- Understanding of marketing and sales terminology and metrics
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, self-driven, and make pragmatic decisions when necessary
Salary is flexible DOE, private healthcare, flexible working, 25 days annual leave.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.