My client is a fast growing, privately owned construction company. Due to restructure they have a new exciting role of Head of Finance available, which incorporates both FC and FD duties.
Reporting into the CEO and CFO the position is both strategic and operational.
- Support the leadership team and board for achieve annual business objectives
- Provide strategic and financial guidance
- Develop all necessary policies and procedures
- Monitor business performance
- Management of working capital facility
- Business and competitor analysis
- Manage and develop a team of five staff
- Develop company budgets and monitor variances
- Supervision of monthly management accounts
- Provision of regular cash flow information
- Annual returns and company secretarial filing
- Supervision of monthly payroll and payroll annual returns
- Supervision of sales ledger and credit control
- Stakeholder relations
- Audit liaison
- Manage insurance renewals
To be considered you’ll need to be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified, with supervision experience and from a construction company background.
Circa £65,000-£85,000 per annum, private healthcare. Parking available onsite.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.