We are excited to exclusively partner an entrepreneurial, award winning Digital Transformation Solutions provider in their search for a strategically minded, yet hands on, Head of Digital. It’s exciting time to join a small company that looks set for exponential growth, with ambitions of an IPO within 5 years.
Working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, this will be a dual role. You will work closely with the Head of Sales and be responsible for implementing a lead gen focused digital marketing plan to grow revenue. You will also have a strategic input into helping the company’s client base with marketing services … 50% internal marketing for the Group, 50% acting as an agency and growing its brand.
- Work with sales and marketing team to produce engaging content for lead gen and brand awareness – promote these via the most appropriate digital channels
- Regularly update and maintain Group website content in order to increase and develop the online presence of the range of services
- Working closely with sales and design teams to produce effective copy for the web and other digital and physical assets
- Ownership and management of all Group virtual and face-to-face events/exhibitions
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Develop and execute the organisation’s social media strategy using compelling content in the right format for each channel, including social listening to support lead gen conversations for sales
- Coordinate PPC, SEO and SEM activity on all Group websites
- Continuously monitor and improve customer engagement and brand awareness by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on campaign activity, planning and objectives.
- 3 years in a similar head of digital or digital marketing role (ideally B2B tech marketing focused)
- Experience using marketing automation tools highly advantageous (e.g. HubSpot or Pardot)
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics and other appropriate tools
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent copywriting, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Self-starter with high level of self-motivation.
This a unique opportunity for a commercially minded individual who wants to take their career to the next level.
- £50,000 gross pa + £5,000 pa variable bonus
- Generous Workplace pension scheme;
- Generous Death in Service life cover;
- Eligibility for equity participation (Share Options);
- True organic potential for career progression through company expansion;
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.