Cameron Pink is excited to represent an international engineering and construction firm with their search for a Financial Controller. Owned by a PE firm who have strategy in place to grow the business via a combination of both UK and European expansion. This growth will be delivered via M&A activity which the CFO will play the lead role on, this person will provide a very strong foil to deliver the corporate reporting and ongoing financial management of the operating business.
Your key responsibilities for this role will include:
- All aspects of Statutory Accounting, annual Reporting and Taxation/other legal entity reporting for Group companies. This will include consolidations and maintaining all books and ledgers.
- Acting as the principal Business Partner to the Asset Managers to help to develop the quality of monthly management reporting and to drive better understanding of information and results.
- Responsibility for preparation of the annual budget for the group including overseeing and leading the annual planning process for the business.
- Maintaining an awareness of IFRS, GAAP and FRS and support the Audit Committee with technical papers, updates and progress throughout the year.
- Reviewing and developing a “Financial Control Framework” covering controls, policies and processes, ensuring a robust environment as the business continues to grow.
In order to be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality group and individual financial statements and possessing excellent technical knowledge of statutory accounting, taxation and compliance.
- Experience in group consolidation and inter-company accounting and in implementing robust financial controls, processes and procedures.
This is a superb opportunity in a high-growth organisation, please apply today to find out more.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.