A 10 million turnover manufacturing and construction company with aspirations of doubling in size over the company years has a newly created role available for a seasoned Financial Controller.
Reporting into the Director, duties will include:
- Drive process and system improvements within finance and the wider company
- Help make the business robust and ready for further growth
- Help the director with operational decisions by providing sound financial advise and analysis
- Build strong relationships internally with key stakeholders
- Manage, support and guide a small finance team
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Cashflow and cost reporting
- Statutory account prep for external accountants
- Auditor liaison
- Prepare budgets and forecasts
To be considered you will be:
- A financial controller / head of finance / finance director with a small to medium size company background
- Ideally have construction / contractor / fit out company experience
- Ideally have Coins exposure
The base salary is flexible but somewhere between £50-60,000. Benefits include private healthcare, 10% pension, 35 days annual leave (inc bank hols).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.