Cameron Pink is excited to exclusively represent a fast growth, independently owned, FMCG company – supplying both B2B and B2C.
They currently seek an experienced Financial Director to act as the focal point for the accounting function. Reporting directly into into the Managing Director and Chairman and overseeing a team of both qualified and part qualified accountants.
A summary of some of the duties this position entails:
- Board level reporting
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, future acquisitions
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Oversee and develop a finance team of 10 staff
Our successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar”stock based” industry. Ideally they will be ACA qualified, from a credible practice.
Salary will be based on experience and qualification. Basic salary £80,000-100,000 plus bonus and benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.