An established 10 million turnover engineering company, the UK’s largest independent in its sector, have an opportunity available for a Financial Controller on a permanent basis.
Reporting into a dynamic and friendly management team, duties will include:
- Drive process and system improvements within finance and the wider company
- Help make the business robust and ready for further growth
- Help the directors with operational decisions by providing sound financial advise and analysis
- Build strong relationships internally with key stakeholders
- Manage, support and guide a small finance team of 3 staff
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Cashflow and cost reporting
- VAT returns
- Statutory account prep for external accountants
- Auditor liaison
- Prepare budgets and forecasts
To be considered you will be:
- Already a seasoned Finance Manager or Financial Controller OR a Senior Management Accountant / Assistant Accountant playing a number 2 – in a manufacturing OR engineering company
- Experience with Pegasus Oprah preferred although strong generic systems knowledge considered
- The base salary is flexible but somewhere between £40-55,00 depending on experience level.
- 21 days holiday plus Christmas off. Parking on site. Flexible working hours provided but office based full time.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.