A US owned, international high-tech manufacturing company has a new role available for a seasoned Management Accountant / Finance Manager to oversee accounting for its UK and European entities currently turning over 3 million but with plans to expand in the next 12 months.
- Reporting into the Managing Director
- Monthly management accounts
- Budgets, forecasts and analysis
- Finance business partnering with departmental heads
- Posting month end journals
- Assist with preparation of year end accounts
- Work with outsourced payroll provider
- VAT returns
- Stock accounting
- Supervision of two staff (AP and Credit Control)
- Improve reporting processes and procedures
- Help update current accounting system (sage)
You’ll by a senior Management Accountant or Finance Manager within an SME, ideally a product based (manufacturing/distribution) company background.
9-5.30 hours, 24 days annual leave, pension and private healthcare.
My client prefers a temporary to permanent option – so both parties can trial out the role first.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.