We are seeking a Finance Assistant to join a sizable Property Management firm, who will play a pivotal role in financial operations. This is an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. As a Finance Assistant, you will collaborate closely with the Financial Controller, ensuring the smooth operation of the department.
- Process Intercompany invoices on sage 50
- Maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with audit requirement
- Reconciling rental income
- Reconciling credit card statements and reconcile receipts
- Reconciling bank statements
- Processing monthly payments
- Ensure financial records are kept up to date and accurate
- Report directly to Financial Controller and with month-end process
- General administrative duties from Director / Controller
- Ad hoc admin projects and reports from Director
- Filing invoices accurately
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must have sage experience
- Must be able to take instruction and work effectively to deadlines
- Proficient with double entry accounting
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel
- Must have analytical mind with excellent attention to detail
- Responsible, trustworthy and approachable
- Good organisational skills and efficient working practices
- Problem solving: identifying, prioritizing, and selecting alternatives for a solution
- 1-2 years minimum experience working in an Accounts Payable department
- Finance / bookkeeping qualifications (AAT or equivalent)
- £35,000 per annum
- Enjoy a full-time role with opportunities for growth.
- Initially, work 5 days in the office with the potential to work some of the role from home after the probationary period.
- Receive a standard 20 days of holiday in addition to bank holidays.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.