An opportunity is available for a seasoned Financial Director required, working alongside the CEO and board, acting as their right-hand, focused on driving the execution of the business strategy. The focus will be at group level managing four SME business units.
The role will be working with the board to deliver on the financial objectives of the business with a strong emphasis on funding, forecasting, cost management and implementation of structure to support the business as they continue to grow.
The role will have a broad remit including oversight over Commercial, Legal & Risk Management as well as key responsibility over the finance function.
Key aspects of the role
- Report to the Board & CEO, focussed on driving execution of the business strategy.
- Mentor and coach direct reports, delegating work streams effectively and holding team members accountable to a high standard of excellence.
- Lead the timely and accurate development of budgets, forecasts, financial reports, and models that will support and inform the Board, and other senior managers in making informed strategic, operational and investment decisions.
- The required Chief Financial Officer/Finance Director is a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with a strong commercial skill set.
- This would ideally suit someone who has worked in a operational finance role, we want someone who has a desire to impact the business and get involved to drive positive change.
- Previous working experience in a high growth project driven business with detailed understanding of the characteristics of this type of revenue model is desirable.
- Ideally have experience in the Property/Construction sector.
- £120,000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + Private healthcare.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.