Our client is a leading online education technology platform on a mission to help unlock the world’s potential by optimising the way we teach and learn. Their team and business have grown massively in just a few short years, and they are ready to scale even further.
This newly created FD role will report into the founders. It will be the finance leader within the business and hold responsibility for everything from fundraising discussions and communicating the progress of the business, right through to the details around financial processes and controls.
With the support of a small but impactful team, you will focus on commercial outcomes for the business as well as establishing rigour around business-wide financial decisions.
You will have the opportunity to build on the current strategy and lead discussions around what is best to solve the needs of the business. Ultimately you will be responsible for financial management, cost control, legal and compliance, company budget, cash flow, financial modelling and developing the narrative both internally and with the board.
- Deep experience across accounting, FP&A and commercial finance
- Excellent communicator and collaborator.
- Proven experience in leading and implementing budget and forecasting cycles.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to think beyond numbers and combine data with strategy and financial insight.
- Able to distill information in a creative and visual manner for non finance staff
- Well developed people leadership skills
- Exceptional analytical, modelling and problem-solving skills.
- ACA qualified (or equivalent).
- Flexible hours
- 30 days paid leave
- Flexible work locations
- Opportunity to grow
- Wellness and well being support
- Social business, lots of events and lunches
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.