A UK leading construction and engineering company based in Sheffield are seeking a Financial Controller on a permanent based. Working on a number of high profile projects throughout the UK over the last 10 years, they continue to grow with a target of £30m t/o by the end of 2021. This newly created role has the opportunity to develop to Finance Director over the next few years so would suit someone looking to further progress their career.
- Build strong relationships internally with key stakeholders
- Provide reports and financials to the Directors
- Manage, support and guide a small finance team
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Manage balance sheet through regular review and reconciliation
- Maintain company fixed asset register
- Oversee VAT/PAYE/Pension/CIS returns
- Cashflow and cost reporting
- Budgets and forecasts
- Manage external audit process
- Drive process and system improvements within finance
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Construction experience essential
- Team management experience preferred
£60,000 per annum. 25 days annual leave and private healthcare.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.