We are excited to assist a fast growth SME UK Manufacturing firm in Suffolk with their search for a Head of Finance on a permanent basis.
Double digit growth and positive forecasts have culminated in a desire for the company to beef up its finance team and they now look to bring in a seasoned professional that can develop processes, procedures and systems with ultimate progression into an FD role within 3 years.
Reporting into the Managing Director duties will include:
- Deadline driven management and board reporting
- Consolidated subsidiary accounting (Australia, Singapore and USA)
- Accounts to audit standard and auditor liaison
- Review of monthly management accounts
- Be visible throughout the business, build key working relationships with all functional areas
- Update processes and ensure robust future proof financial controls
- Budgeting and financial strategy
- Leading, managing and developing a finance team of 3 staff
- Utilising the company’s two finance systems, Sage and Access
You will be a (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) qualified accountant, that holds gravitas and the desire to lead from the front, willing and understanding the need to dig in with more manual tasks when needed. Experience within FMCG or Manufacturing is preferable – understanding cost of sales/stock nuances would be very helpful.
Ideally £60,000-65,000 per annum but possibly up to £70,000 for the perfect candidate! Flexible working hours and some home working (1 day a week) is offered. Also to highlight – the company are based in modern new offices and are owned by a amazing, employee well-being focused management team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.