A fast-growing privately owned consultancy firm based in SW London are seeking a Financial Controller on a permanent basis. The successfully appointed individual will guide a small team and report directly into the CEO. As the company grows there is scope to take on further responsibility and strategic input.
Paying up to 60,000 per annum. This role will predominately be based in the company’s London head office. Benefits include private healthcare and 25 days annual leave.
- Oversee all company accounts
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- We require several years of experience working in a finance department, ideally in the professionals services sector and an accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.