My client is a market leading professional services consultancy LLP in the construction industry with offices across the UK and the USA. They are seeking an experienced Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for a broad range of reporting and accounting tasks. Working closely with the Finance Manager, they will improve current procedures and controls and provide an exceptional service for the business.
This will be a prominent position and an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic senior finance team and a growing forward-thinking business, based in the heart of London.
- Annual statutory accounts including LLP consolidated financial statements and subsidiary accounts.
- Key involvement during the annual audit process and reporting requirements. Managing and implementing any changes across accounting standards.
- Take ownership, advising on technical accounting issues and developing reporting policies.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Working alongside the Management Accountant to support management accounts reporting and budgeting.
- Assist in the production of weekly, monthly, and quarterly board reporting papers.
- Reconciliation of partners current, taxation, and capital accounts.
- Work with the Partnership Tax Accountant to undertake partnership accounting activities.
- Work with the firms internal and external accountants on preparation of the LLP Corporate partnership, Holding and dormant Ltd companies tax computations and tax returns.
- Review quarterly LLP VAT returns and assist on ad hoc VAT queries.
- Implementing best practices and driving continuous improvements.
- Undertake ad hoc projects and requests as required to support the finance functions and the business.
- Fully qualified accountant with minimum 2-3 years PQE.
- Preferred, understanding of Limited Liability Partnership accounting.
- Experience of preparing consolidated and statutory financial statements.
- Excellent proficiency in technical financial knowledge.
- Advanced excel skills and high level of computer literacy.
- Competent background and knowledge of VAT, PAYE and Corporation Tax.
Exceptional benefits from a great employer
- 27 days annual leave starting, plus bank holidays
- 5% pension matching
- Early finish Fridays
- Working from home considered 1-2 days a week
- Employee heath and leisure allowance
- Season ticket loan
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee welfare assistance scheme
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.