My client is a world leader in design and technology, manufacturing a broad and innovative range of systems to provide the perfect solution to be utilised in both residential and commercial environments. Their small but fast-growing UK office has an exciting opportunity available for an Accounts Administrator on a permanent basis.
- Process stock invoices
- Issue customer statements
- Posting cash book entries
- Credit card reconciliation and analysis
- Assist employees with processing expenses
- Report on sales figures
- Assist with prepayments and accruals and maintaining the fixed asset register, deputising for the management accountant in his absence
- Assist with credit control, deputising for the credit controller in her absence
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks
To be considered you will need:
- 12 months+ in an accounts admin role
- Ideally some demonstrated some stability in your CV
- Ideally experience working for a company that handles stock
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A willingness to pitch in with a variety of duties
- A decent level of excel knowledge (ideally to formula level)
- Circa £25,000 per annum plus annual bonus plus
- Exceptional benefits package including 25 days annual leave (including Christmas week off), life assurance and private healthcare.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.