My client, is a highly regarded international not-for-profit membership organisation serving the Finance Sector with over 600 members based across 60 jurisdictions. They’re seeking an Events Associate on a permanent basis. Working in a small, close-knit team, delivering over 50 events per annum, duties will entail:
- Oversee both an in-person to virtual event offerings
- Manage complete event life-cycles
- Develop agendas and invite speakers
- Ensure seamless execution and collate delegate feedback
- Manage relationships with sponsors
- Work with suppliers, designers, and printers
- Utilise e-mail, websites, print advertising, social media and podcasts for marketing purposes
- Monitor and compile budgets
- Ad hoc international travel for overseas events
- Develop event offerings
To be considered you will be an experienced Events Coordinator or Manager with experience in the Financial Services sector (or similar). You will have hands on experience with communications, social media and marketing. An additional language skill might be beneficial (especially French or German) but by no means is a prerequisite.
Paying £40,000-45,000 per annum (possibly slightly more for the ideally candidate). Great benefits package including: 3/2 days a week split office-home working, private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan on travel, mortgage subsidy offers, pension 5% employee 10% employer contribution, 25 days annual leave per annum, 9-5 hours.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.